Quetzaltenango Guatemala

Quetzaltenango Guatemala

10.6.14 MTC Week 1

October 9, 2014






The past week has been awesome! My first week couldn't have been more eventful! Considering there is already 8 full pages in my journal so far, a lot has happened! My companion is a kid from Utah, his name is Elder Gurr, and he is a cool guy. We don't have that much in common, but what we do have in common is that we both love the Lord, love service, and love speaking spanish. We got our first investigator on day 3!! That is Friday so it was really only our second full day! Now we teach Carlos once a day for 30 minutes entirely in spanish and it is way cool. We make our own lessons to fit Carlos's needs, and we can't take notes in with us so once we go in there it's only spanish! Honestly, I have never prayed this much in my whole life! We pray every 30 minutes practically, and we sing hymns every 2 hours it seems like. I love it though, it has been quite an awesome experience. Hope to hear from you all soon, I can write letters every day so writing letters                                                                       is better than emails!!

                                              Sincerely,  Elder McLeod