Quetzaltenango Guatemala

Quetzaltenango Guatemala

10.26.15 A Crazy Week But No Time To Write About It

October, 26, 2015

Hey family and everyone that I love!! Right now I am in xela because my comp is becoming the new assistant to the president, he is super excited, I know that he is going to kill it!! So I am here in the church offices using the secretaries computer. Today we didn't have pday, so I only have 5 minutes to right, so i'm going fast!
                So my comp got the call, he is going to be an assistant, my new comp is elder Galicia who is a super sick guy from honduras who has just as much time as I do, he is a new zone leader so i will be training him, so excited!!
                This week our zone killed it! Everyone progressed really well in their areas and we found a ton of new families to teach that are super positive/ pilas!
               Got some wendy's today in Xela, so good
               Geronimo and Janet made huge steps this week, he finally said that he would read, he got over his pride and told us that he is going to read! His wife was so pumped that she started clapping!
               Esgar, a guy that we rarely can visit with due to his schedule, told us this week that he is going to read and pray everyday! We are excited because he wasn't even that positive, but now he is going to read and pray everyday, could be a miracle.
              We have to go, sorry guys, we are doing so good, I am happy, healthy, and working hard! I am loving the mission, I love when president smith teaches us and especially has meetings or talks with me, He is such a spiritual guy who is guided by the spirit always. Well, looks like i've got to shut off, tomorrow is changes, and by noon we will be back in Huehue working hard! Have faith and the Lord will bless you, show your faith and the Lord will bless you with what you want. Love you all, keep the faith!

Elder McLeod