Quetzaltenango Guatemala

Quetzaltenango Guatemala

12.7.15 Xela Here We Go Again!!

December 7, 2015


 Well friends and family I got the call this week and it looks like President wants me back in Xela!!! I will be in Xela Centro, it's the zone with the mission office in it,  i am excited because my comp is a stud! His name is elder Guzman and he is also from my group!!! Really I think that I am only going to be with Latinos but its whatever, I am pumped but at the same time super super super sad that I won't be here the 19 for the baptisms.................... they will send me pics, but it's not the same, at least they will be baptized.  But it's crazy that we are already 1 week into december, less that 3 weeks until christmas!! It's craziness, this week was crazy also
            This week we had a ton of meetings............ first we had the multi zone meeting with Elder ochoa from the seventy. It was so cool, he is such a spiritual guy!! I learned a lot from him, he got us all really pumped up to go out and be better  missionaries. That was thursday, then friday we had to go to Xela for the conference with Elder Ochoa and just the Zone leaders.................... we were sure that a huge machete was coming, but it wasn't like that at all, he really helped us narrow down what exactly we need to teach to our zones, especially in this upcoming zone meeting that we will be having this week (now in Xela centro). Those 2 days were all day meetings, so not much was accomplished those days.




            Paola is doing really good, we are going fine for her baptism scheduled for the 19th. She is progressing perfectly, too bad I won't be here to see her get dunked=( But I am pumped for it, she is getting baptized for sure!!!


            This week our sacrament meeting attendance got cut in half because everyone went on vacation, but not just the members went on vacation, almost all of the investigators also................ haha well can't really fight that, but we did have a few there with us sunday, just not a bunch. This week was an ok week, we did have about 3 huge meetings which was rough and we finished a huge service project, so there weren't as many lessons as usual, but we did find some news, new families which is good.


               There really isn't that much to report, all is well and we are in great health. I am nervous for the changes, for my area and companion, When I email you guys next week I will be in Xela. WE are short on time, I love you guys a bunch, I hope that you are all preparing for the christmas season, we are super excited up here because we are going to do a huge mission wide activity for christmas!! Love you guys a ton, have a great second week in december, we will talk next week


Love


Elder McLeod