Quetzaltenango Guatemala

Quetzaltenango Guatemala

7.25.16 Week 2 With Elder Hall

Hey everyone! I think that these past 2 weeks have really helped me with my english grammer, it was bad before, hopefully my letters have been understandable. This week was a good week for my comp and I, it went by super fast though, and our dats werent super high, but we feel like we did a ton even though it doesnt all show up on paper.

               we had a multi zone meeting with president smith on thursday that pretty much lasted the whole day, we learned a ton of stuff about the book of mormon that we are going to be able to apply here in our area. We are finding new families and new investigators who are positive thanks to the book of mormon.

                We did divisions with the zone leaders this week, it was a ton of fun. I stayed here with a Elder Van cat wik our zone leader, he is a chill guy and we had 6 lessons that day! It was super fun, our zone is a ton of fun.

                We found some new families and dropped some old ones who werent progressing.

                I know this is really short but nothing crazy happened this week, it was a pretty low key week.

             I love all you guys, keep enjoying the summer while it lasts! Also keep reading your scriptures at least 10 minutes a day, you will be more blessed i promise you!

love

Elder McLeod